Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Starting out brand new & taking on Prickley Pear Rubber Stamp October Challenge!!!

Welcome to my brand new blog site!!  It's been a LONG time coming but I think I finally have it figured out!

The first thing I would like to do is show you what I have been working on (off & on) for the last couple of days.  Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps (http://www.prickleypearrubberstamps-blogspot.com/) is having a Challenge that I decided to participate in.  So after working hard and being SO frustrated in trying to set up this blog, we will see how this works and I am hopeful that this will actually work.

This is the template we were asked to work with:



Here are my two cards; similar but slightly different:






So, here they are! After surviving Internet interruption in the middle of uploading the second photo, I am happy to finally have the fruit of  my labor out here.

I will be posting some of my previous  work for you to see very soon.

Thanks for taking a look and wish me luck in the Challenge!!!

Linda

"Be still & know that I am God." Psalms 46:10

2 comments:

PrickleyPearRS said...

That is soooo beautiful Linda! Congratulations on starting up your blog and getting it going. And thanks for having our challenge be the first project you post!
Nicole

Gramadonnie said...

Lovely card. Keep up the good work.