Friday, October 18, 2013

I WON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to tell you that I won Prickley Pear Rubber Stamp's OCTOBER CHALLENGE!!!!

All of you must have wished me luck because it certainly worked!  A brand-new blog, a new Challenge and I actually won!  I found out on Tuesday but because my computer hasn't been too computer friendly, it's been painful to get out here and blog.  I've been told that I need to do some upgrading in order for things to be functioning properly, which I hope they will soon do.  My husband wanted to know what was for dinner after I won and I told him I was still "basking" in my wonderful win and couldn't cook.  Boy, did he laugh!  Well, we did get carry-out pizza!

In the meantime, I have been walking about an inch off the floor and spent ALL DAY working on cards yesterday & today (I think my back side is a little numb). My card making/sewing/stitching room is a WRECK because sometimes my creative process isn't nearly as neat and tidy as I've seen on Pinterest.

So, now I am looking forward to making more cards with the stamps that I won from Prickley Pear and I will be posting them!  Thank you so much! I appreciate it, I really do!

If you would like to visit Prickley Pear's main site their link is: http://www.prickleypear.com/
and their blog site is: http://prickleypearrubberstamps.blogspot.com/


Happy Stamping!

Linda Hasz

"Be still and know that I am God." Psalms 46:10

1 comment:

Joann G said...

Congrats to you....bask in your glory!