Monday, October 14, 2013

Cards Creations Before Blogging

Hi Friends!

Since I've decided to post some cards that I made before I started the Cardworks blog, I'd just like to put out there that I won't be able to be specific with exact numbers, measurements and brand names of everything because my memory isn't THAT long! So, please, just enjoy them!


"For You"



The background on this card was embossed with a swirl design, then the surface was lightly rubbed with a blue distress ink.  The rest of the card was stamped with the same blue distress ink. The raised flower below the bird was fussy cut and graduated with Copic markers.  The center was filled with yellow Flower Soft material.  The bird & design are from Stampin' Up.

Please leave a comment & thanks for visiting my blog.

Linda


"Be still and know that I am God." Psalms 46:10

No comments: