Thursday, October 10, 2013

Second Day of Cardworks!

Now that the initial setup of the Cardworks blog is (almost) done, it's time to concentrate on what this is all about---cards!!!

I will be posting 1-2 cards every day and give you a brief description of what was done to make the card.  I love embossing and the look that it gives to a card.  I also like to use dies, Cuttlebug folders & Cricut.  I try to give my cards a design that is rich and defining; something that no one else would think to do.  I also like to stamp envelopes to match the cards.  I also am perfecting my method of making my own envelopes.


The supplies for this card were all from Stampin' Up with the exception of the "thinking of You" stamp and border. 

One of the things to note about this card is that it is scored with Scor-Pal horizontally and vertically in evenly-spaced rows on the pink paper after is stamped.  A small flower circle was also stamped and punched out to fit in the middle of the large flower; a small pearl was added.

"Thinking of You" & border were stamped and fussy cut.  I added two small and one medium pearl and placed it on the card with 2 pop-ups.

Enjoy your day

Linda


"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10










No comments: