Sunday, October 20, 2013

Friends & a Cup of Tea + Bonus Card

This is a card that I made last April for a friend's birthday.  She loves tea and I found a set of stamps that included all kinds of sayings for friends, tea, birthday, etc.  It's done in Stampin' Up raspberry card stock and has a separate "pocket" for the packet of tea to sit in.  I tucked the packet inside the card. Everything was filled in with Copic markers & 3 pink rhinestones attached to the top right side.


"Happy Birthday" Card

**********************************************************************************************

Today you are in luck because it's two-for-the-price-of-one day!!

I have chosen a "Get Well" card because it came about the way that many cards do, at least for me. The process is getting the DP (designer paper) with the intention of making something fabulous and then it is put in my stack of DP.  Later, I go through the stack looking for OTHER kinds of DP paper but then it suddenly hits me.  NOW I know what I can do with that paper!! I quickly picked out the paper with the shells, followed by the paper with the fish & other creatures in little outlined boxes that matched it.  I chose two plain-color card stock colors and I just went on from there.

So now you know how this card came into being.  I had so much fun with the first one that I made five more after it (one of them has already been sent).

"Get Well" Card

That's it for today!  Thanks for stopping to visit and please take a minute to leave a comment.
 
Keep stamping and creating!
 
Linda Hasz

DON'T FORGET TO FEED THE FISH!!! 
 
"Be still and know that I am God." Psalms 46:10

No comments: