Monday, April 20, 2015

A Bright Card and a Thank You!

Greetings Stampers & Friends!!

First of all, I would like to thank Our Daily Bread Designs for awarding me $15 worth of stamps for my card for last week's "Shining the Light Color Challenge 233."  I truly appreciate your prize.  Thank you so much!

Today's card is for a teenage cancer patient who lives in Texas.  I decided to use bright and vibrant colors and will hopefully make her happy and cheer her up when she receives it. It was a blast to make (after I finally decided what I wanted to do!).

 
"God has your back!"



Cardstock:  SU Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight;  Staples, White #110 cardstock.
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Angel Pink.
Dies:  Sizzix flower, Sizzix Leaves; Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Butterfly.
Flower Center:  Jolee's Boutique Dimensional Stickers, Yellow.
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug, Dotted Swiss.
Copic Markers:  Butterfly, R81, R83 & R85.
Michael's:  Rickrack in Light Pink with Glitter Filament.
Sentiments: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, "God has your back" & (Inside) "You WILL beat this."
Adhesives:  Tombow Aqua Mono Liquid Glue; ATG.

Enjoy the card!

Happy Stamping!

Linda

"Be still and know that I am God."
Psalms 46:10

No comments: