Sunday, April 12, 2015

Our Daily Bread Designs "Shining the Light" Color Challenge (ODBDSLC233)

Greetings Stampers & Friends!

Today's card features one that I made for ODBD for their "Shining the Light"  Color Challenge. The colors to use were purples and aqua/teal in various shades, using at least three colors in the card.

ODBD "Shining the Light" Color Challenge #233
 
Card Details:

I used paper from the ODBD Shabby Rose Collection on top of a light pink cardstock base; then, I used a generic 110 lb. white cardstock on top of the gingham paper; then, the aqua print from ODBD.

I used  "Floral Ovals" S4-356 in white cardstock also from Spellbinders Nestabilities and Classic Large Ovals" (in light purple cardstock) also from Spellbinders Nestabilities.

I used Archival VersaMagic ink in Sea Breeze to highlight the aqua paper as well as the white heart punch in back of the butterfly.

The butterfly die is from Impression Obsession DIE253-U  in Stampin' Up Wisteria Wonder cardstock. Inside the card (seen below) is a die-cut bow from Impression Obsession (DIE063-I).

I chose aqua-color roses and aqua pearls to accent the card and butterfly from my supplies.

 Inside of card



I hope you enjoy this card.  Please leave a comment!

Happy Stamping!

Linda


"Be still and know that I am God."
Psalms 46:10


2 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I just love the bold and beautiful butterfly, your colors, and the verse!! Beautiful layering and design, Linda!! Thanks so much for joining us at ODBD!!

Linda Hasz said...

Thank you! I appreciate your comment!