Thursday, April 2, 2015

Live Love Cards March 2015 Stencil Challenge (#2)

Greetings,  Stamping Friends!

I am excited to add my second card to LLC's March Challenge, using stencils in some form on your card.  I was cleaning on top of my cabinet in the crafting room when I stumbled on some stencils I bought ions ago that stick to the surface you want to stencil. SO, I got out all of my supplies and started playing around with them.  The first one I didn't like at all so I thought I'd try a second stencil. Here is the end result:




The shading turned out exactly the way I wanted, so I am happy with it.  I used Island Indigo card stock from Stampin' Up! for the card base & for the sentiment.

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY for Heirloom Productions' Paper-crafting Show in Allentown, PA. I can't wait to see some of the booths from some of my favorite vendors--Our Daily Bread Designs, Sweet 'n Sassy, to name a few. Copic markers usually has a booth as well.

Thank you for stopping by.  I can't wait to see what tomorrow has in store!!

Happy Stamping.
Linda


"Be still and know that I am God." Psalms 46:10

2 comments:

changedbyHim said...

Nice to meet another card maker of like minds...LiveLoveCards site. Thanks for the heads up on the Prickley Pear site. I am somewhat new to card making and have never heard of this company.

Linda Hasz said...

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you love scripture-type stamps, try Our Daily Bread Designs and Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. If you have a favorite, let me know!

Linda