Saturday, March 28, 2015

Stamping Show

Hi Everyone!

I had a wonderful time at the Heirloom Productions Stamping Show in Allentown, PA today (Saturday). There weren't as many vendors as in years' past but I still managed to fill my bag up with goodies--enough to keep me busy for a long time.

I did speak with Kelley from Our Daily Bread Designs about the links she posted (about how their stamps are made). It's really an interesting process. They had some beautiful sample cards on display. 

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps had an extensive collection of stamps with coordinating dies for almost all of their larger stamp sets. They also had A LOT of card samples for inspiration. They also brought a collection of very, very fine glitter that I believe rivals that of "Dazzling Diamonds" of Stampin' Up!

If you love brads, then Eyelet Outlet is the place for you! Need a ladybug? A mini ladybug? How about a spool of thread? A mustache, train or flip-flops? they had a wide selection available.

All in all, it was worth waiting for.

Happy Stamping!

Linda


"Be still and know that I am God."
Psalms 46:10

No comments: