Sunday, March 1, 2015

Remember Me???

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Wow, it really has been a LONG time since I put anything on my blog.  I have been busy creating cards but I was frustrated with the whole posting thing. There were some family health issues involved as well but, for now, I am back and will be posting cards here soon.

I've been researching the "Bokeh" technique that seems to be the rage right now.  I've seen quite a few samples of how it's done and am working on my own version.  It is supposed to be like looking into a fuzzy camera lens.  I will give it a try.

The Lenten season is upon us and I have been asked to make some Easter cards for a friend to send to her home in Ireland. 

This post is actually a test to see if my computer behaves itself and posts correctly.  I am looking for a new one and have a couple in mind.  Hopefully, a new computer will make writing this blog much easier and more efficient!!!

Today in PA we are in the midst of getting 3-5 inches of snow, so stay inside where it's warm, cozy, and pull out some card stock and create!

Linda

1 comment:

stampingbowd said...

I hope your computer behaves! I would love to see your "bokeh"!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog last week and leaving your sweet comment!