Friday, March 20, 2015

Easter Cards (AND I won!!!)


Today was a very special day for me. I made my first "commissioned" card sale.

I was asked to make twelve Easter cards for a friend who is sending them to relatives in Ireland. I think they turned out beautifully because I would be proud to send them to MY relatives (if they were in Ireland!).  I had fun making them. My family has been encouraging me to do this for quite some time but I wasn't ready for it.


Details: I used an older stamp set from Stampin' Up called "Abundant Hope." The card stock was Elegant Eggplant and Wisteria Wonder from SU. The Spellbinder's Die was Floral Ovals (S4-356) and the inner white card stock oval was S4-110 Classic Ovals Large. The eggplant card stock front was embossed with the potted Swiss pattern. The ribbon at the bottom was also in Eggplant from SU. Flowers filled in with Copic markers.

                                             🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

A second positive thing happened today as well---I won a $25 gift certificate from Our Daily Bread Designs for my "comment" post being chosen from their blog site during their 7th Anniversary week! Thank you SO much! I can't decide what I want the most! I look forward to seeing their booth this Saturday, March 28th, at Heirloom Productions' Paper crafting Show in Allentown, PA. (The show is actually Saturday & Sunday.)

THANK YOU for taking time to visit my site and stop by again soon.

Happy Stamping!

Linda


"Be still and know that I am God."
Psalms 46:10

No comments: