Saturday, May 2, 2015

A Cup of Tea and Friendship

Greetings Stampers and Friends!

In today's busy world, we all need time to celebrate our friendships and what they mean to us. Just a slice of time, a cup of tea and words shared between friends. No outside influences or distractions, just conversation over tea. That's what this card is all about.


This stamp set is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps "Special Blend, SNS13-036." The sentiment inside the card says, "they warm the heart.". This is a large stamp set that is worth the investment, as there are many sentiments that can be combined, along with a "Happy Birthday" sentiment. 

I happen to be a big fan of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps because they are among a handful of Christian stamp companies. When I first started stamping, I couldn't find any Christian-type stamps, so I am happy to support as many as I can. Please show them some love and hop over to their site http://sweetnsassystamps.com (click on link) to see what they have for you!


Cardstock: SU Rich Razzleberry, Pink cardstock and DSP from my stash.
Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, SNS13-036, Special Blend.
Ink: SU Rich Razzleberry.
Ribbons & Such: SU Rich Razzleberry 1/4" ribbon; Pink Metallic Dots from stash.


I hope you have enjoyed today's card. Please click on the spot where it says "No Comments" to leave a comment (I know, I know! Lol) if the comment box is not there.

Please also sign up to be a Follower!!

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you'll drop by again very soon.

Happy Stamping!

Linda

"Be still and know that I am God."
Psalms 46:10

No comments: