Saturday, April 5, 2014

I'm BACK!!!!


It's nice to be back after a long hiatus!  I had some family medical issues that needed to be attended to but things have been taken care of and now it's back to card-making time!!

One of the more recent things I've done is attending the Stamping Show by Heirloom Designs in Allentown, PA a few weeks ago.  I took a class in shading with Copic markers. I thought I knew how to use them but I really ended up learning a lot. I liked to use them before I learned some "tricks of the trade" but now I LOVE them! There were 3 cards involved in this class and I will post 2 of them; the third one isn't finished yet!


First Card with Copic Markers





Close-up of flower










Second card, 3x3 inches

So, here are 2 out of the 3 cards.  I will be posting a lot of cards that I have been working on since last Thanksgiving.  Hard to believe we're in the season of Lent already. I hope you will enjoy what I have been working on.

Peace be with you.

No comments: