Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thanks! for Thanksgiving

This is the last card that I will be creating for fall.

This oak tree stamp is one of the stamps that I won from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps from their October 2013 Sketch Challenge. I thought I would use it for a thank you card. The leaves on the oak tree were filled in with Copic markers, although they are much lighter than the photo shows.

To the left of the tree you will see a rectangular piece made out of "kraft" paper.  I double-layered that and put two orange eyes in it and put a piece of twine for the bow. Cute!  The sentiment "Thanks" was drawn by me with a calligraphy pen.  A multi-colored stamp pad in fall colors was used with the leaves stamped on the yellow CS.

A fun card to create!


Thank You Card
 
Take time to count your blessings as Thanksgiving approaches this coming Thursday.  We, in this country, have many. many things to be thankful for including our freedom. Thank you to those who serve and who have served.
 
Happy Thanksgiving!
 
Until next time, happy stamping.
 
Linda Hasz
 
 
"Be still and know that I am God." Psalms 46:10


No comments: