Saturday, November 23, 2013

Prickley Pear Stamps - October 2013 Sketch Challenge

It seems as though fall is on its way out the door and winter is quickly approaching.  If you watch TV or look around computer sites, it seems as if Christmas was here before Halloween! I am winding down making fall cards and I have some to show you.

The cards below were made with some of the stamps & die cuts that I won from  participating in Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Sketch Challenge of October 2013.  In thanking them for the gifts, I also told them I would make some cards from the stamps that they sent to me, so here they are!  

These are from the Fall Leaves set:  the leaf branches, the leaves themselves, pinecones, sentiments and more.  I used Copic markers on the leaves.  I also used the die cut for the leaves that were a lot quicker than fussy cutting!

I used a round punch to create the moon and added gray chalk to create the clouds in front of it.

I used brown card stock with orange CS behind the off-white.  Inside the card, I used orange CS with the sentiment, "celebrate today and every day" stamped & embossed in brown, and I added the PP owl in the bottom left corner & embossed it as well.

I hope you enjoy the results:


Happy Fall #1

 
Happy Fall #2
 
 
 Happy Fall #3

Special thanks to Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps, the company whose products made these cards possible.

Until next time, happy stamping!!
 
Linda Hasz
 
 
"Be still and know that I am God."  Psalms 46:10
 
 


No comments: