Monday, October 21, 2013

A Tweaking Experience.....

Today was a beautiful day with sunny skies, cooler temperatures and beautiful trees. My favorite time of year!

In regard to tweaking, I am trying to get my blog the way I like it and I am experimenting with different layouts; so, please be patient!

Today's card is from the pre-Cardworks files:




"Happy Birthday" x 2
  I found some designer paper in brown with the pink flowers on it and also was able to find matching satin ribbon with the same design, opposite colors.  The ideas took off from there. I did tape the brown DP paper to the pink paper and then ran it through the accordion pleater (sorry, I can't think of the name of that gadget).

The edges of all the papers were done with the large Fiskars Paper Cutter Machine with the extra-large blades. I think the name of it was Victorian if I'm not mistaken. All I know is that it looks like a torn edge to me and it gives the card a look I really like

The envelopes were stamped with the same stamp as the card and embossed.

I hope you enjoyed my blast from the past!!  Remember, if you would like to make these cards just let me know and I will e-mail the directions to you.

Please leave a comment, let me know how I'm doing AND join my group of "Followers."

Remember, please feed the fish---they're hungry!

Happy stamping and creating!

Linda Hasz

"Be still and know that I am God." Psalms 46:1

No comments: