Sunday, April 6, 2014

Beautiful Sunday!

What a beautiful day! For those of us with a little cabin fever, it's nice to see sunshine and warmer temperatures. It was great to be outdoors today.

I am posting some cards that I put together from the beginning of 2014.  I am catching up for the time period when I couldn't post due to a family member's surgery.

"Get Well" Card from Isaiah 41:10
"Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you."
The first card is a "Get Well" card on teal cardstock from my stash.  I believe it's from Stampin' Up.  The white CS was put through a Cuttlebug folder called "Dotted Swiss."  The Spellbinders Nestabilities die is from "Floral Ovals."  The stamp is from Stampabilities, "I Will Strengthen You."  The verse is stamped & Embossed with clear embossing powder. There are light pink Swarovski crystals adhered around the edge of the oval.

*********************************************************************************


"Get Well Soon" card.

The second is a "Get Well Soon" card also done on gray CS from stash. The circle on teal is from Spellbinders Nestabilities "Lacey Circles." Snowflake die from Sissix. Silver circle cut from 3/4" punch from Stampin' Up silver glitter paper; silver stripe from the same. Tea rhinestone in center.

              ***********************************************************************

"Love" card;
Inside Message: "Happy Valentine's Day"

The third card is on gray CS with a base on red CS.  The hologram heart paper is from The Paper Cut.  Silver wire ribbon is from my stash.  The hearts are from a Martha Stewart punch.  Red rhinestones adhered to hearts. "Love" stamp from Michael's. Top two papers cut with Fiskars' Victorian blade.

This is it for today.  I hope you have enjoyed these cards.  Please drop me a line and let me know how you liked these cards and "Follow" me, please!

Happy Stamping.

Linda


"Be still & know that I am God."
Psalms 46:10

No comments: