Sunday, April 19, 2015

Our Daily Bread Designs "Shining the Light Sketch Challenge" (ODBDSLC234) OOPS!

Greetings Stampers and Friends!

I love to challenge myself! Stepping up to the plate, to be under a time crunch, just to see what I can do. That's the story on today's card.

I've looked at this challenge all week but haven't gotten around to doing something about it until this afternoon. Okay stampers, I've said I love the challenge, so let's go! I have four hours to get this done.

OOPS! I'm too late!! Well, chin up! This would have been my entry! (I was a minute late!)


Believe -A word of encouragement
 
 
I used ODBD Shabby Rose papers for most of the card.  I took a second paper identical to the top one and cut out roses for a 3-D look. The circle was a Prickley Pear Red Rubber Stamps die. The butterfly is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps & die. The sentiment is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps inked in SU Melon Mambo.
 
Even though I missed the deadline by a minute, I still enjoyed making this card!  I'm off to make another card!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
Linda 
 
 
"Be still and know that I am God."
Psalms 46:10
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Linda I missed seeing this one and it is so worth seeing!!!! Glad you won the challenge!!!! Thank you for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment!!!

Unknown said...

Oh Linda I missed seeing this one and it is so worth seeing!!!! Glad you won the challenge!!!! Thank you for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment!!!